Here’s why you should choose us as your local medical waste company:
Have you noticed that our cities and towns are all starting to look the same?
The small local companies that used to make our communities unique have been replaced by large national companies. Now the exact same stores and brands can be found everywhere.
Before you decide whether to make your next purchase from a local company or a national company, here are some facts you may want to consider by when hiring a local medical waste business:
- For every $100 spent with a local company, $73 (73%) stays in your community. When the same amount is spent with a “non-local” national company, only $43 (43%) stays in your community.
- For every two new jobs that a national company creates in our community, three jobs are lost from a locally-owned business.
- A local, small business owner contributes, on average, 250% more financial support to local charities than does a national company.
- Buying from local vendors can create up to 75% more tax revenues for your community.
- The profits that go to a local business owner are also far more likely to be spent in your community. That means when you buy from local vendors your money not only stays in our community, it is also re-circulated into our community many times over.
- Local business owners live in your community, so they care about the interests and concerns of local citizens.
How You Can Help Support Local Companies
If local (independent) businesses regained their 1990 market shares, it would create 200,000 new small businesses, generate nearly $300 billion in revenues and employ more than 1.6 million American workers. (Source: IndependentWeStand.org)
You have the power to create positive change in your community by supporting local companies. Here’s how you can help:
- Think Before You Buy – It’s not always possible to “buy local”, but before you make any purchase from a national company, for any product or service, look first for a viable local alternative.
- Reduce On-line Purchases – When you make an online purchase from a company outside your local market, all your money leaves your community. If you must purchase online, check to see if the product is offered on a local vendor’s website.
- Educate Others – Not everyone will be willing to change their purchasing habits for the good of their community. However, when presented with the facts more people will choose to support local businesses. Help support your community by getting the word out to your family, friends, and co-workers.
Bottom line is, California Medical Waste specializes in on-call and scheduled pickup, treatment, and disposal of biohazards, such as “red bag” medical waste and sharps containers in California. It’s up to you to perform due diligence on anyone you hire to handle your medical waste. If you don’t, you could be putting your business at risk for compliance or customer service problems that may be very difficult to resolve. Better yet, choose a California-based and California-licensed medical waste disposal company.